Here’s the rundown:
* i’m in Omaha this weekend visiting family & attending the Global Leadership Summit with my dad. If you would like to “see” a few of the sessions, you should check Tim Schraeder’s blog or follow him on twitter. Tims’s a communication guru and you’ll be able to read through his notes of each speaker from both days.
* i’m playing a concert online next week (Thursday) & I would be THRILLED if you would come. Check it out here & email me with any questions on how to “get in” to the concert. Also, be sure to come back Monday for a few more details concerning the concert. It’s going to be a lot of fun, so don’t miss it!
* great advice to musicians from one of my heroes, Charlie Peacock.
* i still love tilt-shift…
* are you a creative? what defines “creativity”? A look at the various types of creatives in this post. Very encouraging if you ever compare yourself to others…let’s be honest, we all do this, right?!
* …& here’s a little more tilt-shift-loving proof!
* if you would like to see the actual size Chicago, you should consider joining us for the STORY Conference in September. Click the picture below to see a few more details or EMAIL ME. I’d love to answer any questions you might have about this amazing conference.
* this 1 minute video could instantly save you 10 minutes.
* one last thing – last saturday marked my 11th anniversary with my wife, Felicity. I just wanted to say to her once more – I LOVE YOU!
Have a great weekend!